Saturday 19 May 2012

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pen. YSL Touche Eclat Dupe

L'Oreal is my favourite highstreet "drugstore" brand. The quality is brilliant and the price really affordable.
I found the new Lumi Magique- Stylo Touche De Lumiere (or touch of light- highlighting pen) and think it's a really affordable dupe for the ever famous (ever expensive) Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat.
This is going to be one of the "Fresh Face to Full Face" reviews but first, the packaging needs a mention.

The packaging is the most beautiful rose gold colour. So sleek and expensive looking. Dare I say I prefer the look of this to the YSL version?!
A twist bottom pushes the products up to the brush on the end which makes for really easy application.
Designed to bring a luminous look to the under eye area, it adds a beautiful subtle light reflecting tone.
I also use it in other places that I want a touch of light, such as around my nose.

So here it is in action from fresh face to full face.
No makeup:
Lumi Magique applied (scary!) :
 Applied and blended in:
 
Full face 

I love the natural glow it gives. It blends in seamlessly and doesn't look heavy on the skin.
When on holiday last week I wore this with nothing else other than a little powder and it brightened my face perfectly. This will be on my repurchase list!

I bought mine from Boots (here) on offer with a Caresse lipstick for £14 but it retails in Boots at the moment for £8.49. L'Oreal cosmetics are 3 for 2 in Boots right now though!

There are some other L'Oreal Magique products. I have tried and reviewed the BB cream here and next on my list to try is the primer which looks really luminizing! The Magique line by L'Oreal really works for me and I love everything I have tried!

4 comments:

  1. My YSL one just finished so I might have a look at this for a cheaper alternative!

    Thanks for the heads up :)

    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffinitely worth giving a go for the price! :) x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this review!
    Convinced me, off to get this tomorrow x

    crepechiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant! Glad my review helped! have you tried it yet? :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...