Monday 28 May 2012

Makeup Storage

I love having a nose at makeup storage/collection blog posts and youtube videos. Have you seen some of them?! they are insane! How big can your face be to need that amount of makeup? Although, I can also see the appeal of a beautiful big collection too!
Mine is pretty basic but here we go...
My chest of drawers (made by me, blog post on it here) and storage drawers (from WHSmith)
I have a drawer for my spare face products that are waiting to replace any empties and some sachet testers.
Murad primers, Estee Lauder, Bare minerals.
The next two drawers are lip products. Lipsticks in one, lipglosses, balms and tints in the other.
Burberry, L'Oreal Caresse (review here) Revlon, Stila, Nivea, MAC, Paul & Joe, MUA, e.l.f, Benefit and more.
Next is my "face" drawer which will be anything from BB cream to blusher.
 Stila highlighter, Benefit Porefessional (review here) Vivo blusher, S&G bronzer, L'Oreal Lumi Magique (review here) Estee Lauder BB cream (review here) Benefit Erase Paste (review here) also decanted into smaller jars for ease of use and storage are Garnier BB cream and Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid (review here) and a few other bits and pieces floating around at the bottom that I don't really use.
Next is my eye drawer.
I don't really wear eyeshadow so I only have my Naked 2 palette but here are my other eye products.
S&G, Blink & Go, Mememe and Rimmel mascaras. e.l.f primer. Gosh, Inika, Eyeko (post here) and Clinique eyeliners. HD Brows palette. Barry M and Benefit Pigments.
Next in my chest of drawers is, well, a mess...
My Naked 2 palette, some random Body Shop body sprays, Hugo Boss perfume and a few body lotions, tissues and spare hot cloth muslins. As well as my brushes.
Top drawer are my hair products.
Percy and Reed, Treseme, L'Oreal Mythis oil, Ojon. GHD straightener, hairdryer, GHD brush and some random grips and bands.
Bottom Drawer is my nail polish collection.
A stamping set at the back (that I never use) nail polish remover, files clippers and what not. Mini's in one box, full size in the other. About 75 in all I think.
All various brands such as Nails inc, OPI, China Glaze, Ciate, Revlon, Jessica, Barry M and Orly.

And thats it.
 I think it's quite small and can always think of something I want but it does me just fine for what I need.
If you have a post on your makeup collection, leave me a link so I can have a little looksee!

3 comments:

  1. Wowweee that's some make-up collection! I really have to cut back due to lack of space. Here is my post on make-up storage :)

    http://lottys-luxuries.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/make-up-storage.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only makeup wans't so pretty and fun! I can't stop "collecting"!
      Read your post! It's so lovely and neat and it all matches! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...