Monday 18 March 2013

Handbag Essentials

Besides the half dried up pack of wet-wipes, drawing of a "Potato with a smiley face" and pair of chopsticks (?!) my handbag holds a little bag of beauty essentials that get used on a daily basis. And since we are all nosey at heart, here is what's inside.

Recently cleared out of all long forgotten lip glosses I might add.

A small makeup brush that came with a GlossyBox many moons ago. It fit's perfectly but I never use it. It's made from goat hair. God damn goat hair. Enough said.

Estelle and Thild Raspberry Lipbalm from this Selfridges beauty box. I have made this the only lipbalm available to me in my bag lest it sit unloved and unused. it's a gorgeous balm with all organic loveliness and a light glossy sheen.

L'Occitane Desert Rose Hand Cream. Simply a good size to throw in my bag and most importantly,
 it's quick absorbing meaning no greasy steering wheel. Not that I apply it whilst  driving of course. Safety first...

Marc Jacobs Daisy So Fresh Rollerball Fragrance.
There surely can't be a single person out there that doesn't love the Daisy fragrance?! A handy rollerball to keep for
 touch ups. This came in a set of three with the original Daisy and Oh Lola all the way from New York, thanks to my
 darling friend who jetted off to NYC at Christmas. It was around £27 for the set.

Barbara Daly One Step Powder Foundation. 7 years using this product and it still remains an absolute staple in my makeup.
 Available from Tesco stores for around £7. If you ever tried the Virvin Vie One Step Face Base and liked it, then try this!
 I can not fault it in any way or be without it at any time. And at £7 a pop, I don't need to be without it!

L'Oreal Caresse in Aphrodite Scarlet. A review of this lippy (different shade) can be found here. A light, moisturising, 
easy to apply pop of medium colour. I love these for on the go as you can't go far 
wrong when applying and any mistakes are easily put right.

Mini Benefit Posie Tint, perfect for on the go busy days as you can trust the colour to stay put. Easy to apply for 
a wash of colour or buildable for a brighter shade.

L'Oreal Glam Shine Gloss in Sheer Watermelon 172. Just a sparkly, non sticky gloss. Need I say more?
 Who doesn't need a sparkly gloss on hand?!

And that's it. Whittled down as much as I could to a manageable amount,
 making room for half eaten sandwiches and toddler socks. Oh the glam life.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little bag xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you! It was a birthday pressie! My friend always finds amazing gifts! x

      Delete
  2. L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Gloss, my favorite! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love them! perfect for slicking on when I'm in a rush! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...