Wednesday 6 March 2013

Spring Face Of The Day - FOTD

We may be due a week load of rain but the one sunny afternoon and sprouting daffodils means Spring is here and good weather is on the way! You have to live in faith right?!
So, Spring makeup trends here I come!
Pinks, Lilacs and peaches. Fresh complexions, dewy makeup and less coverage...Or at least the illusion of less coverage ;-)
I used NARS cream eyeshadow in Pearl Beach
A gorgeous pearlised opal in a lilac/lavender.
Rarely used as it creases within a few hours. I'm thinking of trying it with a lilac powder eyeshadow to set it better?
It goes on really smoothly, giving a slight tint that shimmers in the light.
I love it for a natural "I rolled out of bed this glowing" look. Whether people are buying my rolled out of bed glow is another thing ;-)
I also used a Revlon Lipgloss in the shade Crystal Lilac.
A "my lips but better" pink base with subtle lilac shimmers that give an iridescent shine.
As a face base I used Estee Lauder BB cream with Benefit PosieTint as a blush.
The prospect of sun and heat is all getting too exciting! What are your favourite Spring makeup trends?


2 comments:

  1. Aw lovely photo's hun xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Some really gorgeous products! I love NARS! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...