Saturday 8 June 2013

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede - Front Row

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick
Colour - Front Row
New all day wear, suede soft lipsticks from Revlon. Revlon have to be one of my favourite drugstore brands. They constantly come out with new products that are fresh...and bank account emptying.


Front row is a pearly, peach toned pink...yes, ANOTHER "my lips but better" shade to have become part of my collection. But I needed it. Honest.
It's a barely there, sheen of "natural beauty" that lasts...and lasts! I put this on, stuffed my face, went about my daily business, ate some more...and still this lipstick was stuck fast!
My only problem with this is that it settles into any lines or cracks on the lips.
It initially goes on with really creamy texture but dries to a long lasting lipstick. The name suede seems really fitting as it does have this soft feel.
I'm loving this product for day to day wear but I do like to put a slick of gloss or lip balm over the top (not pictured) which maybe reduces the wear time slightly.
Supposedly 20 shades available but I think that must be for those lucky Americans as there were roughly 12 shades in Boots.
Currently on an introductory offer in Boots of £6.99 but usually £8.99

2 comments:

  1. I really like this shade hun xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...