Monday 18 February 2013

Birchbox February 2013 - London Fashion Week

Birchbox...Yes the box I was supposed to cancel after a month...I may have accidentally *on purpose* forgotten to cancel that subscription. So here is my February box, London Fashion Week inspired.

Contents round-up -
Nick Chavez Beverly Hills - Plump N'Thick Leave In Thickening Mist.
Smell's like gorgeous sherbet sweets, which I love about this product!
I can't wait to try this product, it couldn't be any more perfect for my thin, fine hair.
Full size - 8fl oz £13.90
Sample - 2fl oz
Vichy - Thermal Spa Water
A refreshing boost spray that can be used as a toner, as a refreshing boost or to set makeup in place.
Enriched with rare minerals and trace elements. It sprays as a fine, cool mist with no scent.
Really excited to use this as Vichy is a brand I have tried before and enjoyed using.
Full size 150ml - £7.00
Sample 50ml
Korres - Guava Shower Gel
The much blogged, much loved brand Korres. Their lip butters are perhaps most popular but I'm looking forward to trying their shower gel. As it's such a raved about brand, one can only live in hope that it's all it's cracked up to be! The scent is delicate but really fresh too.
Full size 250ml - £8
Sample - 50ml
Gerda Spillmann - Bio Fond Cream Foundation
Not a huge fan of foundation. I stick to powder or BB creams really. The shade I got seem's far too dark for me too but I am yet to try it properly so I shall reserve judgement. Maybe buffed in with a buffing brush it could work?
£20.00 for this full size compact included in the Birchbox.
The last two products are extra's
Eboost - Daily Health Boosting Drink
Crammed full of vitimins, minerals and all that healthy jazz,
No can do for pregnant people though so I can't try it.
£20.99 for 20 packet's...That's some expensive orange squash!

Birchbox Branded Eyelash Curlers
I already have a pair that aren't breaking any time soon so no use for these, although they are a great extra!
£10 full size although they are Birchbox branded so they set their own RRP on these.
 
I can't justify two beauty boxes a month really, so one needs to go. Glossybox or Birchbox?!

6 comments:

  1. That looks a really good box this month, quite disappointed I don't get it anymore xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, once I looked closer at the contents, I'm actually quite chuffed with it. Really gonna struggle to cancel a sub :-( I might forget again ;-) xx

      Delete
  2. I saw another blog post on this and it didn't look too impressive... I do however love the Korres shower gel xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased with about half the contents and will deffo use them so can't complain I guess! Did everyone get the same products this month? x

      Delete
  3. The spa water looks good i like Vichy too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you try their Raspberry scented moisturiser? Tis lovely! The water isn't too badly priced either so if I like it I don't mind buying it from Boots. Hate when I love a product I try then can't afford to buy it lol xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...