Monday 4 June 2012

Bourjois Magic 1 Second Nail Polish Remover In Action

I have tried out the new Bourjois nail polish remover that claims to be all sorts of 1 second voodoo magic... Well kinda...
This is something I have wanted to try for a while now. I constantly have to strip my nails of their perfect colour for something stupid called my damn job, (note to self: Get more glamorous job) so a quick and easy way to do so appeals to me greatly.
So I take the lid off... And man alive it smells strong! I will just tell you now that it brought on a bit of a headache by the time I was done. Although, it worked like a dream!
You pop your finger into the middle of the sponge, give it a little twisty rub type situation and hey presto, clean nails (in about 3 seconds but who's complaining?!)
Some nails need an extra few dips or a more vigorous rub but come clean they do. I tried some glitter polish and it wasn't as quick but it did indeed come off.
My fingers felt slightly greasy afterwards but on the plus side this meant I felt it was less harsh than the normal remover I use.
I guess when it stops working as well is a good indication of when you might need to replace it with a new one. All that old polish that you leave behind in the sponge inside the bottle must build up at some point?

I would repurchase this and think it's a great little beauty product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...