Monday 29 October 2012

Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick - Lucky 536

Another lipstick for my non judgemental beauty obsessives alike.
You of course, are so much more understanding than my boyfriend of the "lipstick lust" and how easy it is to get swept away (with your debit card. Handy that!)
Dior Addict Extreme lipstick in the colour Lucky - 536
'Tis a beaut!
Designed to have brilliant hold and wear time whilst still being comfortable to wear with a high shine.
And be super pretty to look at too, don't forget that little perk!


 Lucky is a stunning fuchsia pink with a sneaky hint of coral. It goes on semi opaque so you get a good punch of colour without being full on. The texture is half way between a lipstick and a lip butter/balm making it feel moisturising and still giving confidence in relation to wear time.
I wore it for 4-5 hours and was really pleasantly surprised with how well it stayed on, with no tightness of a long wear lipstick either so that's another bonus!
With this being vibrant and not too far either way on the cool/warm scale I think a wide variety of skin tones could pull this off.

Fairly good wear time with good colour pay off and a moisturising feel makes me pleased I bought one of these, and I'd be tempted to buy other colours...If I can come up with a new way of justifying another lipstick to my boyfriend?!
£24.00 from Feel Unique here

2 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty! Looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this colour is gorgeous!love how luxurious Dior packaging always feels <3
    shame guys don't understand ha x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...