Thursday 17 January 2013

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Diamantissime

Anyone want to have a bash at saying Diamantissime? nope me neither.
I'm going with L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Diamonds instead, for fear of sounding like a drunk uncultured British citizen!
I got this at Christmas because if there is ever an appropriate time for an adult to wear glitter, it's Christmas right?!

At risk of looking slightly deranged I have put the L'Oreal Diamonds on one eye (left side as you look at the picture) and my Ye Ol' Faithful Maybelline Falsies on the other eye (right)
I wanted to see if the Promise of glittering fluttery lashes was anything other than a packaging gimick 

OK so, one might ask, in a polite non-outraged mannor, WHERE THE HELL IS MY SPARKLE L'OREAL?! Jennifer Lopez' eyes sparkle like damn fireworks in the add!
Whilst no difference can be seen from looking at my lashes in a picture/mirror, all I could see when going about my business was a rogue blurry piece of glitter that constantly had me rubbing my lashes and winking like a deranged pervert. I tried the mascara again and had the same problem of one blinding bit of glitter set to make me crazy!
I liked how long my lashes looked but it's nothing I can't get from my regular no bell's and whistles mascara.
Screw it, who needs glittery mascara anyway when Claire's Accessories still sell that 90's glitter hairspray! ;-)

4 comments:

  1. haha love your style of writing! The effect on your lashes is impressive so maybe just rock the deranged perv look ;)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks Mez! Try the regular Volume Million, thinks its the same without the eye blinding glitter ;) x

      Delete
  2. I have a post coming up about this mascara on my blog, I was SO disappointed in it! I was expecting glittery (ok, not major glitter but still..) eyelashes!

    RoseberryLips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go for the deranged perv too, it doesn't look bad!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...