Monday 11 February 2013

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm

I've been trying out a whole host of skincare for my skin that has some kind of hormonal pregnancy rage, making me spotty. Annoyingly spotty.
Enter the much blogged about Emma Hardie Moringa Balm.
A delicate balm that cleanses, calms and rejuvinates. It also moonlight's as a mask and a rescue balm for dry elbows, knees, lips etc. 

I'm a big fan of luxurious looking packaging. Lured to it like a magpie with a mad glint in it's eye. I know it sounds silly, but I'm also more likely to buy and then reach for daily, a product that looks pretty sat on the shelf.
The Balm melts to the touch and becomes smooth. It feels a little greasy making me apprehensive to slather it onto my unfortunately spotty skin. I did indeed try it though and was pleasantly surprised at the light texture. It didn't feel greasy whilst it got to work melting away makeup. The smell is lovely, a light, natural scent that isn't too strong.
I needed a tiny amount, mixed in my palm with a few drops of warm water. You then use the provided muslin cloth to gently exfoliate.
More effort to use than my usual cleanser that I throw on whilst in the shower but definitley worth the extra care and time.
£34.00 for 100ml from the Emma Hardie website here
Or from Feel Unique for the same price but free delivery here

4 comments:

  1. Shiney things always catch my eye as well! xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fellow magpie ;-) I like your style lol x

      Delete
  2. Been using the Emma Hardie Moringa Balm for a few months now and my skin loves it! You can sometimes pick it up on offer from QVC! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good to know! Thanks for the tip! Never think to check QVC out, should really take a look :-) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...