Tuesday 12 February 2013

Vampy Red Valentine Lip How To

Sexy vamp red lips bound to make any Valentines night a sexy one!
In reality, I couldn't feel any less sexy as I steadily gain 1lb with each passing week. But a red lip is a push in the right direction...She say's crying into her deep fried Mars bar.
Here is a Vampy take on a traditional red lip.
You will need...
A small blending brush, a lip brush, red lipstick and a black eye liner.
First prep your lips, I use a little powder.
Apply your red lipstick carefully.
Line them with the black eye liner, Making yourself look as ghetto as possible...
Next blend, blend, blend!
I used the larger brush first, to soften the harsh line, and then the smaller lip brush to perfect the outline.
And by the time you've done that, it should be like an ombre effect, dark, rich red on the outline, blending into vivid red at the center.

12 comments:

  1. Looks fab Emily! I used to use black eyeliner as a lip liner as a teenager. Looked bloody awful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Did you really Sam?! Amazing! Chuck a photo on BBB ;-) x

      Delete
  2. Schmexy lips lady!!! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jayney :-) Grant got the shock of his life when he came home haha! xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I liked it but my boyfriend wasn't keen lol x

      Delete
  4. I absolutely adore this!!

    Amy xo.
    http://www.roseberrylips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore this look! i love a dark vampy lip! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a bit more daring than I tend to go for usually but I really like it! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...