Saturday 9 February 2013

GlossyBox - February Valentines 2013 Edition

Glossybox Valentines Edition has a swish special box emblazoned with a pretty bow.
How romantic...



So what was in the box?


Anatomicals - You Need A Blooming Shower
A gorgeous rose scented body cleanser which fit's with the valentine theme. A repeat brand for Glossybox so although I like the product and brand, it's not anything new.
150ml sample. Full size 300ml - £5

MeMeMe Cosmetics - FatCat Lengthening Mascara
I like MeMeMe as a drugstore brand but I have tried this mascara before and wasn't a fan unfortunately.
Full size £7.99

Sassoon Salon - Shine Spray
Love love love hair care products, I'll give anything a go in the quest for shiny, bouncy hair.
Smells strongly of that "hairspray" type smell.
50ml Sample. Full size 250ml £14.89

Micabella Cosmetics - Mineral Eyeshadow
New brand to me and I got a gorgeous, wearable, shimmery bronze (No. 94 - intelligence)
Great sample size 1g. Full size 2.5g £14.95

Miners Cosmetics - Lip Colour
I have the shimmery, dusky pink colour "Dreamer"
Although I've heard of Miners, I have yet to try anything from them.
Full size product £3.99

All products to prepare you for a hot date on valentines day. I'll be at home with a 3 year old but at least I'll have shiny hair and smell of roses. Elle had better appreciate my effort...

4 comments:

  1. I got mine today, and I got a few different things from you but I really didn't like mine, yours looks much better!

    Katie
    theorytwentyone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hate that we all get different boxes! link me if you do a blog post, i'd love to see x

      Delete
  2. Snap! We both got the same box :) I'm really happy with it, I hope you are too!

    http://newwithhashtags.co.uk/glossybox-february-2013/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of the other spoilers I've seen I'm definitely happy with the box I got :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...