Monday 27 August 2012

Inspirational Art!

Here is a word to get me excited- Stationary!
Yup, WHSmith is great and The Range is heaven!
If you aren't into drawing, art, stationary and colouring in then I am about to leave you confused and bored to an untimely death!
Recently my friend nonchalantly whipped out the most awesome bit of stationary kit I have ever seen!
So I went on a mad search and bought one to settle my jealous instinct to draw all over her face and run into the horizon with said stationary...


It's a Stabilo Rainbow coloured roll pack of awesomeness.
I was left alone for two days with my pens and here is my creation...
In french it says:
She turned her cant's into cans and her dreams into plans.

Inspirational and beautiful, and yes I do say so myself! ;-)

Want these pens? £11.47 from Amazon here
Happy colouring!
Sometimes it's easy to forget that I'm an adult...

instagram name; emsmcs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...