Sunday 16 September 2012

Autumn NOTD

The start of Autumn starts with me eagerly whipping out all my favourite deep berry and jewel coloured nail polishes that I ban to the back of the drawer during summer.
Instagramed. Username emsmcs

My all time favourite nail polish I own is Nails inc's Piccadilly Circus. My god it makes me happy! A stunning deep raspberry that looks both striking and sophisticated.
Piccadilly Circus goes on like a dream and on those days when I am in a huge rush, one single coat will do and still look amazing!
Also one of my most unchippable, long wearing colours. I can go about 3 days with this and still have presentable nails.And 3 days unchipped for me is like some kind of witch craft voo-doo in a bottle.
 I went with a bit of gold from Barry M on the tips using a sponge (tutorial here) to add a little something different. 'Cos I'm kooky like that...
 
£11 from the Nails inc website or any Nails inc stockist such as Boots.
A good Dupe is Barry M Raspberry, I don't know that wear time will be as good. At £2.99 it might be worth a try though!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...