Friday 10 February 2012

Let's get Naked...2

I never managed to get Naked the first time round but given a second opportunity I bagged it from Debenhams on it's release day at 7am. Eager I know but I had been warned how quickly they fly off the shelf! Now I know that there a million blog posts on the Naked 2 palette but I like to blog about things I'm passionate about, and this is most deffinitely one of those things!
It's simply beautiful...




A look inside...
12 beautiful shades, full sized mirror and double ended brush
I'm not affraid to say that I hugged this palette when it arrived, and I also stared at it for a long time, and may have stroked it...may have! The 12 cool toned nudes have given me so many choices that since I bought it, I havn't worn it in the same way twice! Which is something new for me as I always stick to the same safe makeup. Shaking up my look with this palette has been so much fun!
Today I have Suspect on the lid, Snakebite on the outer corner and Booty call on my brow bone. I blended it out allot as i have work later and didn't want anything too strong.
Some people say the Naked palette's don't have enough matte shades but being the magpie I am, I much prefer a shimmery eye shadow. I find the depth and interesting multi-tone shine of these shadows absolutely eye catching and glamorous.
Here is my makeup look for today-

A bit of Benefit foundation faker, Barbara Daly face base, Natural Collection bronzing pearls, my Naked shadows, Blink and go mascara, Benetint on the lips.
Have you got the Naked palette?
Or visit their website here

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh man, so so jelous! Well want this palette...may have to splash out :) xx

    Check out and follow my blog
    www.nobeastjustbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...