Tuesday 28 February 2012

Nivea Big Berry Lipstick Review

So a few posts ago I wrote about how to get a free Nivea Super Moisturising Lipstick in the colour Big Berry. See post here. It came, and here is the review...


When I saw the lipstick on the half price perfumes website I though it looked like it might be a bit unwearable for me as I don't really wear very bold coloured lips. The picture on the website is of a very dark berry plum lipstick but I bought it anyway.
When it arrived and I tried it, I was so pleasantly suprised that it is now my favourite lipstick!
It swatches to be a subtle berry shade and glides on beautifully.
When applied to the lips it has the most gorgeous lilac sheen and for me is something new but still totally wearable without feeling self concious. It is indeed super moisturing and hydrating as you would expect from a Nivea product. It contains Jojoba and Avacado oil which is great for adding and keeping moisture. It wears well without coming off too quickly and doesn't feel sticky or drying at all. I love it and want another one just to keep in my handbag!
Here is an idea of how subtle it looks. Have you tried it? What did you think?

10 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    Congrats, you have been awarded The Beauty-Ful Blog Award.
    check out my blog for details :)
    Chloe@GiadaBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats lovely xx
    I have an award for you over at my blog xx
    Check it out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will pop over to your blog and check it out xx

      Delete
  3. Very pretty!! You look gorgeous btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous lipstick! I hate having my hair up but thankyou for the sweet comment :) x

      Delete
  4. Interesting! I love the colour I may have to pick this up and give it a try :) awesome blog btw! I followed

    My blog, feedback would be greatly appreciated:
    http://ellbel-reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should deffinitely pick one up if you can! Thank you so much for following, makes me happy :) I will give your blog a visit today :) x

      Delete
  5. Hiya,
    Very pretty hun, I've just ordered this lippy and hoping it looks just as nice on me as it does you.
    I'm following x Please feel free to check out my blog at www.thriftygirlloves.blogspot.com

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I think it will look lovely on you, it's a really easy colour to wear, thank you for following, I'll go check out your blog, ta for te link x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...