Friday 27 April 2012

Glossybox April- The Eco Box

April's Glossybox is "green" themed and is an Eco friendly box. The box itself is completely biodegradable and all the products inside are ethically sourced and 100% natural.
So here we go, here is what was in my eco box
Attention must first be paid to the absolutely stunning box. It is textured with the feel of recycled paper and gives a feeling of being chic yet ethical. Love it.
First is a Figs & Rouge balm.
 I already own this, in the same rose scent and did a blog post on it, you can read all about it here. It is a great natural product and I would have loved to try it in a different "flavour"
This is full size and £3.29 to buy

INKA Cosmetics Organic Eyeliner
I received mine in brown, which I am ultra pleased about as I wouldn't have used it in any other colour. I dont like to wear black as it is too harsh and I'm not into coloured eyeliners. It is creamy and goes on really well, there is nothing worse than a hard eyeliner, It is going in your eye afterall!
This is a full size again and is £11.75

KAI Perfume Oil
I love this! It's a gorgeous floral scent! When I first laid eye's on the tiny sample I was underwhelmed...Until I tried it! It has a really strong scent of Gardenia flower with other "white exotics"
You place it on your pulse points and it aparently gives a different unique scent on each individual. Interesting!
Full size would be £41 for 3.60ml so quite expensive!

Caudalie Thirst Quenching Serum
This is a new product to the Caudalie range. You apply it all over face and neck before moisturiser. From what I gather it is for putting intensive moisture back into dehydrated skin.
this is a 10ml sample. Full size is 30ml and £29

Ayuuri Body Wash
Not a brand I am familiar with so fun to try. I got mine in the scent sandalwood, which has never been my favourite scent. It contains lots of vitamin E which is a great antioxidant.
This is yet another full size product in the box and is £4.95

I am really pleased with my box, I will be giving the Figs & Rouge to my friend but other than that, I will make great use of everything in this box!

The Eco box was kept very low key by Glossybox which I love! Normally you get a whole months worth of build up about this special box or that special box to try and build up excitement. This box seemed very calm and I liked that.

If you aren't subscribed to Glossybox but want to be, here is a link to them

2 comments:

  1. It is really different to anything I have tried before, and you really need the tiniest amount. Haven't worn it out yet though x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...