Monday 26 March 2012

Estee Lauder Daywear BB Bare Face To Full Face Review

I have been using a few different BB creams and foundations recently, trying to find what I'm comfortable with. Turns out I'm comfortable with the £32 for 30ml (!!) Estee Lauder Daywear BB Creme. Damn it thats expensive! Here is another "Bare face to Full Face" review.
It has a gorgeous scent to it, so fresh, just like cucumbers! Perfect for summer! This BB cream comes with an SPF factor of 35 which is excellent! When compared to Garnier's SPF 15 this whoops Garnier's ass!
There are two shades available, which seems to be a running theme with BB's. I am using the lightest of the two shades.

 
I found it marginally tone correcting, nothing too extreme or noticable, just a slight natural looking improvment, which is what I go for. The light shade I used was indeed very light, coming into summer I might need the second shade. It feels very refreshing, cool and light on application.
Estee Lauder claim that this oil free BB helps control excess oil. I was on the beach all day today, and when I got into the car, I did notice I looked rather shiny. But on regular "non beachy" days, It holds up well oil wise.
 
With the healthy look this gives me, the high SPF and the refreshing scent and feel this product has...I have decided I want it. A lot! Only problem is, it's over £1 per 1ml...Maybe I can try and get it cheaper at the airport when I go on holiday in May...

Other makeup I am wearing is some Natural Collection Bronzer, S&G Thick and Fast Mascara and my Burberry Lipstick in Rosewood with Duwop gloss in Buttercup over the top.

Have you tried this BB cream?
Find more about this BB cream here.

4 comments:

  1. i'm obsessed with bb creams at the minute, i am now adding this to my wanted list haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you Gina! They seem perfect for the summer hotter weather! xx

      Delete
  2. Half Price Perfumes are offering a Sunmaxx Skin Star Bronzing Milk for free. Thought you might like to pass it onto your followers. Include the code 'freesunmaxx' to claim it.

    http://www.halfpriceperfumes.co.uk/en/free-sunmaxx-bronzing-milk/19487-sunmax-skin-star-rockin-amber-super-hydra-bronzing-milk-50ml-4260068169415.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...