Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's day!

Elle Layla Smith made me a mummy back on  September 11th 2009, she was born at 4:54pm weighing 9lbs exactly. It's been testing and difficult but by god it's been worth it! She has not let a day go by without making me smile at least once. Here is a collection of some of my favourite photo's:






                           3 days old





                   Pretty as a Peony







What a cheeky mess!






Around 10 months old















I freaking love it!






       Peppa Pig World

So that's Elle. And I'm crying. Over and out.

Happy Mothers Day!

10 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is she!!! I can't wait to be a mummy :) I bet you are so proud! Happy Mothers Day from your new follower :) x

    www.lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! just about to check out your blog, thans for the link x

      Delete
  2. She is sooo beautiful - in the b&w picture, especially, she looks so much like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she really is beautiful, and its not like im biased or anything ;) lots of people say she looks like me, makes me happy. thank you x

      Delete
  3. Aw your pictures are gorgeous! How precious! SX

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely post! she is beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Gina! she is a little beaut...most of the time ;) lol xx

      Delete
  5. September babies rock. My birthday is the 12th and my sons is the 29th. Your daughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. september babies do rock! the weather is still nice and warm in sept so her birthday is always really fun :) thank you x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...