Friday 9 March 2012

What's in my Makeup Bag?

A few of the blogging ladies over on Beauty Box Swaps did a 'What's in my makeup bag' post, and here is mine :)

I have had my Bobbypin by Jeffrey Fulvimari makeup bag a really (really!) long time. Although I do still love it, I'm on the hunt for a new one. I adore Bobbypin items as the illustrations are super chic. So here is the contents, It's not all my makeup or all I ever use but it's my staple, most reached for Items.
The Porefessional by Benefit- I'm lazy with this product and continually forget to use it. I do like the silky feeling of it though and the improvement it has on my makeup.

Barbara Daly One Step Powder Foundation- I swear by this and have been using it for about 5 years now! every day! It is exactly like the Virgin Vie One Step Face Base. It's available from Tesco and is £7, a snip compared to Virgin Vie's £16-ish version!

Natural Collection bronzing pearls- I have had this for years too, it's cheap, suits my skin and works for me so I've never had any reason to change brands.

Rimmel wake me up Foundation- De-potted into a Body Shop pot so It fits in my bag and tiny makeup drawers. I like this foundation as it makes me look healthy and dewy. I don't wear foundation very often, less than once a week but I like this for the odd occasion.

Garnier BB cream- Again de-potted for ease. Same as before with the dewy radient look, as and when I occasionally want to mix it up and use something different on my face.

Vivo Baked Blush- I recieved this in a valentines mystery box swap and really like it for a flush of colour on my cheeks. used sparingly though as it makes me look very young when I have pink flushed cheeks.
Nivea Big Berry Lipstick- See my review post on this here. It is my staple lip of the moment and I keep one in my handbag and one with all my makeup.

Benetint from Benefit- In my job it's not practical to be reapplying lip colour every hour so this works perfectly for me to not have to worry. I have never tried it on my cheeks though.

Eyeko Skinny Liner- This a felt tip stylee eye liner, I love how it applies and it's staying power is great. see more on this from my 'Between a rock and a beautiful face' post here

Clinique Liner- A pencil eyeliner In a coffee brown colour. I use this to go over my beauty spot and line my eyes. I don't like black on my water line, I find it a bit harsh on my face as I can't carry off heavy makeup looks so this rich brown in perfect.

Stila Smudge Stick- From a Glossybox in the colour Moray. I use this on my upper lash line and also my water line as it compliments my green eyes. I would buy it again if it weren't for the £13 price tag.

Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara- Obviously free from Elle magazine. I love this as it's quite dry which I like as it's easier to apply, seperates the lashes and doesn't clump. Great stuff!

Leave me a link to what's in your makeup bag, I love a good nose ;)

4 comments:

  1. Love the make up bag, so cute!
    I always mean to use my primer and hardly do lol.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      its hard to get into the habit huh!? lol
      x

      Delete
  2. Love the porefessional! need a new tube now though :( I didn't get on with the s&g mascara! oh well, its a freebie! great post :) xoxo
    http://glittermud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie. I like the porefessional but I just don't see THAT much difference, glad it works for you though! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...