Sunday 4 March 2012

Percy and Reed Finishing Polish Review

Obviously I picked up a copy of Glamour magazine for a measly £2 to receive the full size Percy and Reed hair product, Who wouldn't?! The product I decided on was the Finishing Polish...Although I'm not guaranteeing I won't collect all four!


This product would usually retail for around the £15 mark, so bargain! I have wanted to try Percy & Reed since I saw in a magazine that it is used by the actress Emma Stone (yes it appears I'm that easily lead!)

So I washed my hair with L'oreal INOA shampoo and conditioner then blow dried it in my usual way, that being upside down for maximum volume/lift. Then used the recomended 'pea sized' amount, rubbed it between my hands and smoothed it through my hair. It smelt lovely although left my hair a little sticky at first but this soon went away once it had distributed through my hair enough.

 I felt that the product controlled the little bit of frizz I get nicely without weighing my hair down. No straighteners or any kind of heat device were used other than my hair dryer, so for my hair to look like this I think Percy & Reed have done me proud!
Plus, how chic is this packaging?! Seriously!
If each Percy & Reed product usually retails for somewhere around £15... then getting four for £8 is amazing! I have just convinced myself to go and buy the rest...Damn I'm good! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Great post! I have the conditioner..great month for freebies in magazines.I NEED more Clinique Moisture Surge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lainey, I nearly got the moisture surge but didn't, might have to now you've said that haha x

      Delete
  2. I originally just grabbed the conditioner & the finishing polish, I was so impressed I went back for the shampoo. I don't really need the mask with my short style x ps. Love you blog hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I'm going to have to go back for more too, I'm too lazy for masks so might just get the shampoo and conditioner :) thank you lucy :) x

      Delete
  3. Ooooh this is great - off to get the mag! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i should think so too! too good to pass up! x

      Delete
  4. Great hair pic! I got all four of the Percy and Reed and love them, the finishing polish is fab.

    Found your blog from your lovely comment on my Ojon review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it's a great product but i just forget to use it lol. need to get into the habit! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...