Saturday 17 March 2012

My Nail Varnish Collection

A blog on my modest nail polish collection. It's not big or overly impressive but I love it ever so much. I can spend quite an unreasonable amount of time lovingly re-arranging them in their little boxes. And sometimes...I just open the drawer, look at them, and close the drawer again. OK, I admit that is weird.

So first is my mini varnishes. Which of course, have to live in a seperate box to the full size ones. Mixing them in the same box is what crazy people would do...
Do you know what is annoying? The fact that mini's rarely have their blinking colour name on the bottle!
OPI Nice Stems collection. OPI Muppets collection. 2 Orly, 3  Jessica, Deborah Lippmann, Max Factor and Bourjois, Impulse and two random cheap things that are redundant but not thrown away (I couldn't possibly throw varnish in the bin!)
It's hard to pick a favourite but Nice Stems is to die for, as is Deborah Lippman and Max Factor.
5 Creative that are pretty old! The last one on the right is called cherry vanilla and I wore this religously for a whole year. It holds fond teenage memories.
2 china glaze, one is MEGA old, the other shiny and new. The pink has blue shimmer to it and is another that served me well many moons ago.
2 Ciate and 1 Jessica which isn't too dissimilar to my Creative cherry vanilla.
4 Barry M, I loved the lilac and mint green together last summer.
1 L'oreal, 1 Leighton Denny, 1 Andrea Fulerton, 1 Eyeko.
4 Nails inc. Piccadilly Circus is AMAZING! I love it ever so much and it is my ideal autumn shade!
1 Models Own, 1 Revlon and 1 Max Factor.
3 NYC, two of which are so super bright that only holiday destinations and the month of August will see these on my nails, 6 e.l.f, my Speed Demon top coat, Trind nail repair, and solar oil for cuticles.

So that's it. My little beauties. I love them and I won't be parted with them. 
If you are a member of Beauty Box Swaps you could well spot one of your varnishes in this post, that you so kindly gave a new home with me. Rest easy in the knowledge that I love the varnish you sent me :)
See some of these beaut's in action in my NOTD posts:

Are you a bit of a crazy lady when it comes to nail varnish? Or any other beauty products?
Leave me links to your nail polish collection blog posts, I'd love to have a read!

7 comments:

  1. Greattttt collection! I'm such a fond lover of nail polish atm its soooo bad lol! Loving the first shade of nails inc, do you have the name you could share with me pleaseeee :P
    Also ... How random but it would be me to spot it out.. You put 3 barry m when you have 4 :P I'm a little oddbod like that haha!
    Great post :)

    I have a couple nail polish posts on my blog also
    New follower - uniquebabes.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Do you mean the first one thats a really pale pink? it's Elizabeth Street :)
      Tank you for pointing it out! I can't believe I left one out! have changed it to read 4, thanks!
      I will check out your blog x

      Delete
  2. I've literally just scheduled this same post for next week! Very weird! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. feel free to link it to me when your done, i wannaaa seeee! lol x

      Delete
  3. wow you have loads! puts mine to shame haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well get collecting then Gina! go go! ;) lol xx

      Delete
  4. <3 HOW many nail polishes do you have? <3 I passed my 65 bottles :( i'm super loca....ha, ha, ha but i still want Jessica, Bissu and some franken indie glittery nail polishes :(
    oooh and by the way, i replace 3 bottles of nail polish because my snap wear container slide off my hands because they weren't close and another sad :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...