Saturday 10 March 2012

GLOSSYBOX March- Harrods Edition

Glossybox teamed up with Harrods for a special March edition. That's what the mystery card in the last Glossybox was eluding to. I have already seen allot of the contents of the various boxes for this month as the Glossy Ambassadors blogged about it early, so it was easy to find out and couldn't resist seeing what was in store!
So the box is white and glossy this month, with the Harrods logo on the box, sticker and ribbon.

So first is the Burberry lipstick in the colour Rosewood- No.4. It's a gorgeous browny toned pink which glides on and feels moisturising. The packaging is very luxurious and the same as it wouls be if had been full size.
Next is the Molton Brown Gingerlily bath and shower gel. It smells nice and not dissimilar from a rituals shower gel I own in 'Sunrise'. This sample is 50ml, perfect for travelling.
Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream. Unopened as I am hoping to swap this. 30ml sample.
Narcisco Rodriguez for her perfume sample. I have smelt this before and I wasn't overly keen. It's quite a masculine, woody, earthy smell and quite heavy.
Yves Saint Laurant Forever Youth Liberator. This is a pipette bottle with a youth serum inside. Meant for anti-wrinkle lift, plumping and radiance. It smells divine but I haven't tried it. 
Here is a swatch of the lipstick on my (very dry) lips
Also included in the box was a Harrods magazine with various beauty news and information on brands
I think it's a great box, with expensive luxurious brands to try. Unfortunately, having reads blogs on what was available in this months boxes, I had my heart set on the Ojon hair repair. So my entire box is up for swaps for the Ojon. Minus the lipstick obviously for sanitary reasons.

What did you get?

6 comments:

  1. I got exactly the same box as you and I must admiti was a bit disappointed I didn't get the Ojon.
    Also getting a bit bored of body wash & moisturiser in *every* box.

    I accidentally ordered two though, and only one came today. So with any luck the second might be better!

    Lola ..x

    Http://lolastarhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seems like everyone that got theirs today got this box, maybe the different boxes are sent out in batches?
      hope you get a different 2nd box, fingers crossed for you :) x

      Delete
  2. That lipstick is a gorgeous colour! hope i get that x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you get it too, i dont think it suits me, shame :(

      Delete
  3. Aww... you guys!!
    I still havent received mine :(
    Hopefully the postman will knock on the door tomorrow morning...
    finger crossed!
    will keep you all updates once I received mine.
    xx
    Chloe@GiadaBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh rubbish, but on the upside, if you want a different box to this one, i think you will get a different one if it didnt come today, i will be following your blog to see what you get!
      not tomorrow tho, unless your lucky and have a postman who works on a sunday?! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...